- ✈ Ho Chi Minh
- ◵ Full Time
- ₫ 0 - 0 VND
- Start: 10 Jul 2018
- End: 31 Jul 2018
- Posted on: 11 Jul 2018
- A CG post-producer is responsible and oversees for facilitating each CG project from conception to completion and may also be involved in the distribution processes.
- Works many facets of the post-production process, including ensuring the smooth operation of the CG department, coordinating the production, scheduling and delivery of final output.
- Works well, closely with directors and other production staff on the shoot.
- Arrange funding for each project and is responsible for keeping the production within the allocated budget.
- College graduate or post-graduate with over 1 year of relevant equivalent experience, preferably experience of working in the CG, film, TVCs industry, production, post-production or as part of Production Team.
- Excellent organizational skills. Strong English written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail. Extensive knowledge of cinematic narrative and a thorough understanding of all the creative processes of filmmaking.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Able to exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices and to determine appropriate action independently.
- Superior problem-solving skills. Flexibility - willing to change assignments and work to accommodate project demands.
- Ability to work well under pressure and motivate the production team.
- Ability to self-study, self-research on the job and take initiative at work.
- Team player, effective, proactive participant as a team member and team leader.
- Dedicated to home office environment as needed by the project.
- Work at night shifts and/or weekends on occasion as needed by the project.
© 2018 Kantana Ltd Terms & Conditions